[CUCBC Captains] Row-throughs on Saturday during CNR

Clare Regatta Team claregatta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:34:05 GMT 2017

Dear all College Rowers

I hope those who competed at Queen’s Ergs had a great time and are pleased
with their performance. I am sure you are now training as much as you can
in preparation for Fairbairns.

I have updated the sign up sheet to show each week. Sorry about that.
Remember you can come to one or all but spaces are limited.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l8Eh6ZTV8eMlmPietLihQZNIzn7SDB3WPB0mo9bcD5c/edit?usp=sharing

I was asked a question about who these sessions. Who are they for? What is
their purpose?

Here goes -
These sessions are for College Rowers wanting to improve their rowing. We
will do some a lot of erging focusing improving your  technique and provide
some drills to assist you in improving your effective power.
We will endeavour to answer questions you have about rowing and or
trialling.
While its purpose is to educate and show that we are here to help. We also
hope we will find more athletes like Melissa Wilson, Imogen Grant, Thea
Zabel, Trish Smith and Lucy Pike. All these athletes started rowing at
college and have now competed in at least 2 Boat Races plus other accolades.
Myth Busting.

Look forward to meeting you all soon.

p.s. Coaches and Captains if there is information you need that would be
helpful to your programme. Please ask and we will do our best to help.

Regards

Paddy

--
Patrick Ryan