[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairns pre-paddling

Charlotte Jackson - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2017 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 24 12:50:26 GMT 2017

Dear all,

**Please forward to captains/lbc/coaches etc.**

Please find attached version 2 of the provisional start order. I have
accommodated all of the requests so far, and also made a few changes
based on the Winter Head Results from Saturday.

Keep requests for a change in the start order, or an increased time gap
coming in via the google form. The start order will be fixed as of
Saturday. I will still take requests for an increased time gap after
that until Monday.

https://goo.gl/forms/OJBP1cENFHKxhUgy1

Also attached are the coxes notes, please forward these round to the
coxes.

May I also remind you that the payment deadline is this Friday 24th
November, thank you to those who have already paid.

Best wishes,

Charlotte

On 2017-11-19 21:03, Charlotte Jackson - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2017

jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk