[CUCBC Captains] Row-throughs this Saturday

Clare Regatta Team claregatta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:33:48 GMT 2017

**IMPORTANT INFORMATION**

Please find attached the provisional start order for Fairbairns. There
is a sheet for each division in the spreadsheet, please look carefully
at the position of your crews and the crews around them. The order is
based on the results of last year, and then alphabetically for crews who
did not race last year.

**INVITATIONAL CREWS** You will notice that the Men's Invitational VIIIs
are split between Division 1 and 2. We have had an unprecedented number
of entries in this category so unfortunately we have to run them over
two divisions. Therefore, this will be the only event where crews can
compete over two divisions. I apologise for this, however we have to
follow certain health and safety regulations and are limited by time and
space constraints, it is therefore unavoidable.

Crews will be sent off at 30 second intervals unless requested
otherwise. It is important that you consider the times of the crew ahead
of you because there will be no time bonuses allocated for impeded crews
(to abide with BR regulations). In order to avoid any impedence we will
be much more flexible in the start order. If you can provide evidence -
roughly >30s difference over 1.5/2km (after the Green dragon bridge you
can overtake)- then I will move you up the start order. Otherwise,
please request a suitable time gap between the two crews. Use the
following google doc to request changes:

https://goo.gl/forms/OJBP1cENFHKxhUgy1

Please forward this within your club to Crew captains/LBCs/Coaches so
that they can assess the order. You have until Friday at 5pm to request
any changes.

Best wishes,
Charlotte

--