[CUCBC Coxes] W1 desperately needs a cox

Jenny Prüfe jmp85 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 25 12:09:17 BST 2009

Dear Coxes

Clare Hall W1 is desperately in need for people who can jump in as a cox
for the next three weeks until 20th May
Ideally we'd like to have you us coxing twice a week for this period,
but any help is welcome.

Outing times are 6am in one week and 6:30pm the other (depending on
CUCBC regulations)
After this period there is a chance to cox our W2 with you chosing
outing times and enter Bumps with them if they manage to get on

So please, let us know if you could help us.
Without you we won't have outings!

Please answer ASAP if you are interested or know anyone who is.
We'd be very grateful for your support

Wishes
Jenny Prüfe
CHBC Women's Vice Captain