[CUCBC Coxes] Spare cox box/equipment?

J.R. Dewes jrd42 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 25 17:41:14 BST 2009

Hi everyone,

Homerton College Boat Club are suffering a lack of cox boxes as we did not
have many to start with and they all seem to be breaking. I was just
wondering if anyone had firstly a spare microphone lying around which they
would be willing to lend/sell to us. We are in desperate need of an NK one.
Also if anyone has a cox box they no longer use and again were willing to
lend/sell it to us I would love to hear form you!

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!

Jessie Dewes

HCBC Coxing Captain