[CUCBC Contacts] Winter Head, Saturday 20th November- don't miss out!

Gill Cooper gillcooper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 13:01:30 GMT 2021

Dear Captains & other contacts,

Thank you to everyone who has already entered the Cambridge Winter Head on
Saturday 20th November. We are looking forward to seeing fours, quads and
eights racing in Student, CRA and BR categories for the chance to win
engraved hip-flasks.

If you are still planning to enter, please note that there are only a few
days left until entries close:
*12 noon, Thursday 11th Novembe*r, for *BR events*
and *4pm Saturday 13th November* for* CRA and Student events*
The event often fills up before these deadlines, so please don't risk
disappointment by leaving it too late. See our Events
<https://cantabsrowing.org.uk/events/> page and the Winter Head Poster
<https://cantabsrowing.org.uk/Newsite/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/WinterHead21Poster.pdf>
for
more information.

Looking forward to a great day of racing,
Gill

*Gill Cooper*

*Secretary, Cantabs Rowing Club*