[CUCBC Contacts] Emma Sprints 2021 Reminder: Entry, Row Throughs, and Emma Cocktails

Daniil Soloviev ebcvice at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:26:01 GMT 2021

Dear Captains,

Please remind your LBCs to keep signing up for Emma Sprints, with the
deadline being *this Sunday at 16:00!* If you want to secure entry for all
your novice boats, make sure you sign up quickly as places for second and
lower novice boats will be allocated in order of when we receive the
payment.

*Race Entry*
The entry form can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6W5NVKIK4mKNJqHv3jHFnNCpCRyHGPOCqREJYH-w13HPp9A/viewform?usp=sf_link>,
with rules and other information available on our website
<http://ebc.soc.srcf.net/sprints/>.
Emma Sprints is a great way to introduce your novices to racing in a fun,
relaxed environment! Every crew is guaranteed at least two races. We
anticipate a good turnout and with the standard fancy dress, mince pies,
and exciting racing; this event is not to be missed! Division winners will
receive free tickets to Emma Cocktails.

*Row throughs*
Any senior crews wanting to row through should let me know via this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNPPyAXqVSc-TlzWtBXWCOEzkW1lssBWjMd9qreJFzM57YRw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
(also available on the website).

*Emma Cocktails*
Tickets are now also on sale for Emma Cocktails, which takes place on the
evening of Sunday the 21st. It's a great way for competitors to relax after
a hard day of racing, and a good way for senior rowers to get to know (and
hopefully celebrate the victories of) their novice crews. Unlimited
alcoholic cocktails and non-alcoholic mocktails, and some live music all
for only £10. Tickets can be purchased via this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdN4fZz4uMQkTKlSiRIeB1mkdHylaj9BosHrnsLQmW0sqsu4g/viewform>,
which is also available on the cocktails page:
http://ebc.soc.srcf.net/sprints/emma-cocktails/.

Looking forward to a great day of racing,

*Daniil Soloviev*Vice-Captain 2021–2022
Emmanuel Boat Club
Phone: +447831875751