[CUCBC Contacts] The Fairbairn Cup 2019 - Entries now open

Matthew Feuer - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2019 jcbc-fbsecretary at jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 26 21:11:57 BST 2019

Entries are now open for The Fairbairn Cup 2019!

The races will take place on:
Thursday 5th December - Men’s and Women’s Novice VIIIs
Friday 6th December - Men’s and Women’s Senior College and Invitational
VIIIs and IVs

Entries are made via this form: https://forms.gle/mdpxzEFwxGXUcocK8

Entry fees are £66 for an VIII and £38 for a IV. Payment details are
listed on the entry form. The entry and payment deadline is 22nd
November.

Additional Information and Changes:

Please find the updated Rules and Regulations on the website
(https://www.fairbairns.jesusboatclub.co.uk), as well as
information regarding division times and marshalling.

As for last year, Invitational VIII’s may give
preference for racing in either division on the entry form. However,
priority will be given
to college crews and I cannot guarantee each Invitational crew will be
placed in their preferred division.

If you have any queries regarding the regatta, especially regarding
entries, please do not hesitate to contact me at
jcbc-fbsecretary at jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk

Good Luck!
Matthew

--