[CUCBC Contacts] Novice coxes

Isabel Nimmo izzy at cucbc.org
Thu Oct 24 18:51:04 BST 2019

Dear contacts,

I've had a couple of people ask for this to be given a wider circulation.
The following message went round the captains list earlier this week, but
may be of interest to some of you too.

---

Dear Captains,

I'll be running a very informal session for novice coxes and LBCs this
Friday at 7pm in the QBLT in Emmanuel college.

My aim is to have a chat through some tips for novice coxes managing
outings and also to offer some suggestions of coaching points that LBCs can
use to try and help them improve (as well as what to look for when looking
at novice coxes having difficulties). I'd be grateful if you could
circulate to any of your novice coxes and LBCs who might be interested.

Hope training is going well for you all and best wishes,

Isabel