[CUCBC Contacts] Emma Sprints 2019- Entries, Row Throughs and Emma Cocktails

Emily Richards ebcvice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:51:53 BST 2019

Dear all,

Captains please forward this on to LBCs:

Emma Sprints 2019 is taking place on Sunday 24th November. Entries are now
open until 17th November. The entry form is available here: Emma Sprints
2019 Entry
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5-zig-2c7wjTcoZZm8OPz7GGvrvP8KJf7pgW-qZgEEcjJ-g/viewform?usp=sf_link>
and
is also on the website, alongside additional information:
http://ebc.soc.srcf.net/sprints/

Get keen as this is the first race of the Novice calendar and a great
introduction to racing. Every crew having at least two races. We anticipate
a good turnout and with the standard fancy dress, mince pies, and exciting
racing; this event is not to be missed! Division winners will receive free
tickets to Emma Cocktails. I'll be uploading the draw on the website as
soon as possible after the deadline, along with live results as the racing
unfolds.

Standard safety rules apply: heel restraints in place, life jackets for
coxes, and correctly fitted bow balls, and we reserve the right to turn
away any crew we deem 'unsafe' with no refund of entry fee.

Tickets are now on sale for Emma Cocktails that takes place on the evening
of Sunday 24th.  It's a great way for competitors to relax after a hard day
of racing, and a good way for senior rowers to get to know (and hopefully
celebrate the victories of) their novice crews.  Unlimited alcoholic
cocktails and non-alcoholic mocktails, and some live music all for only
£10.  Tickets can be purchased via the cocktails page here:
http://ebc.soc.srcf.net/sprints/emma-cocktails/.

*Row-throughs*

Any seniors crews wanting to row through should let me know through this
form: Emma Sprints Row Throughs 2019
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxs-CHgFVf1JfAwTyobkqRZqcReVVUV5LoSuM29L4-PS9Dqg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
 (also
available on the website), slots are limited and will be offered on a first
come first serve basis.

If anyone would like any further information please contact me on
ebcvice at gmail.com <EBCVice at gmail.com>.

Looking forward to seeing you there on the day!

Thanks,

*Emily Richards*

Vice-Captain

Emmanuel Boat Club