[CUCBC Contacts] University Fours Race timetabling

Matthew Temple matthew at cucbc.org
Wed Oct 30 15:32:05 GMT 2019

Dear all,

The draw and race timetable for Uni 4s are now available here:
https://www.cucbc.org/regatta/23

Due to scratches, we no longer need to run any R16 races for W1 or
QFs for W2, so we will run the M1 R16 races on Tuesday 5th, then all
quarterfinals on Thursday 7th and semis and finals on Friday 8th.

The marshals rota is attached to this email. All competing clubs are
required to provide marshals. Failure to provide your allocated
marshals will result in your club not being allowed to compete, as
marshals are essential to the safe running of the event. Marshals
should be senior rowers or coxes, and will need a bike. They should
meet at the Railway Bridge at the start of their slot.

Crews should carry lights for the row home on every day of racing.

Best wishes,
Matthew

--
Matthew Temple