[CUCBC Contacts] Lent Bumps 2016 - Wednesday's Results, Notes and Fines
kate at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 24 22:07:58 GMT 2016
Thanks to everyone for a great first day of racing and we're looking
forward to an exciting week!
Today's results can be found here <http://www.cucbc.org/lents>.
*Notes from the Umpires*
- Keep control of crews when bumping
- KEEP ROWING when you get bumped
- Hold it up when you bump the crew in front
- On the row back, give way to the next division rowing to the start
- Anglia Ruskin - Failure to provide a marshal (first offence) - £15
- Clare M3 - Lack of concession from cox upon being bumped - Warning
- Clare Hall M1 - Obstructing an umpire - £20
- Corpus Christi M1 - Failure to hold it up - £40
- Hughes Hall - Failure to provide a marshal (first offence) - £15
- Hughes Hall/Lucy Cav W2 - Holding it up too late - £40
- Hughes Hall/Lucy Cav W2 - Failure to clear - £30
- Jesus M3 - Dangerous coxing - £50 and warning
- King's M2 - Dropped bung, minor advantage - £20
- Magdalene M2 - Boating without full crew - £50
- Robinson W1 - Forgot bung (no advantage) - £15
- Sidney Sussex M2 - No lifejacket - £50
- Sidney Sussex M2 - Failure to hold it up on bumping - £40
- St Catharine’s W2 - No lifejacket - £50
All fines can be appealed by e-mailing Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (
seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
within 48 hours of this email being sent.
CUCBC Executive Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Contacts