[CUCBC Contacts] Lent Bumps 2016 - Tuesday's Results Notes and Fines

Kate Shipley kate at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 23 23:05:28 GMT 2016

Entries for The Talbott Cup, First & Third's Lent Term Lower Boats Regatta,
are now open.

The Talbott Cup was created three years ago to provide increased racing
opportunity for lower boats which are often disadvantaged by the Pembroke
Regatta categorization system and the lower number of bumps divisions in
Lents. After the success of last year's event, the race will be run on
Tuesday 8th March, from 2pm. Entries are open to boats no higher than
M3s/W2s, although exceptional entries (M2s of predominately ex-novices) may
be permitted on a case-by-case basis. The regatta is, however, intended for
lower boats' rowers and as such we ask that no rower enter who has competed
in any Bumps in an M1, M2 or W1.

The race will be run in a similar style to Pembroke Regatta with divisions
for W2, M3, W3 and M4. Tankards will be awarded to crews winning any event
with at least 4 entries.

Entries can be made by the link below:

http://goo.gl/forms/HLzdAWRT9H

The rules of the regatta are also accessible at this link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzpaPLgVzlG5bmZmcVZiZ3Y4VlU/view

If you have any questions, please let me know
(talbottcup at firstandthird.org).