[CUCBC Contacts] QUEENS ERGS 2011 - ENTRIES OPEN

George Savell queens.men at cucbc.org
Sun Oct 16 14:31:09 BST 2011

Dear All,

After a number of questions, just to confirm that you may enter as many
boats as you like.  If you are entering e.g. 2 mens boats then you will
enter 1 into the M1 division and 1 into the M2 division.  If you are
entering 3 or more, then you should split the number of boats as evenly as
possible between the two divisions.  You may not enter into M2 division with
out at least one boat in the M1 division.

Regards,

George

---
George Savell

Queens' College, University of Cambridge
QCBC Men's Captain 2010-11
07979 515279