[CUCBC Contacts] Uni IVs Umpiring

Mat Bryan coxing at cucbc.org
Wed Oct 19 18:57:25 BST 2011

Please go to local.qjcr.org.uk/qergs to enter.

You will need to register your club (only one person per club may register),
and then use the 'add team' page to enter your teams.

*Please note:*

   1. You may only name your teams 'M1' 'W2' etc.
   2. All t-shirts are men's sizes this year due to complaints last year
   about the girls t's.  Please bear this in mind when ordering sizes.

Each team entry will include 8 free t-shirts for the crew. If you would like
to order extra t-shirts for coxes or LBCs, please email me at
gs386 at cam.ac.uk.  These will be priced at £4 each.

Regards,

George
---
George Savell

Queens' College, University of Cambridge
QCBC Men's Captain 2010-11
07979 515279