[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps Entries

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Sun May 22 07:17:37 BST 2022

Dear all,

Entries for the May Bumps 2022 are now open on the CUCBC website. Entries will remain open until 23:45 next Sunday (29th May).

We’ll announce the crews required to compete in the Getting-On Race shortly after the close of entries.

CUCBC bills will also be issued to include your entry fees - the payment deadline will be announced when the bills are issued. Unfortunately rising costs (mostly the cost of black powder for the cannons) means we have had to increase the entry fee to £50 per crew.

Best wishes,
Conor