[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps Entries

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Fri May 27 12:11:32 BST 2022

Dear all,

Just a reminder that entries for May Bumps 2022 will close at 23:45 this Sunday, 29th May.

Please note that crew members can change after the deadline (and right up to the first race, or the GoR, if applicable), but additional crews cannot be added after the deadline, so you must enter all of the boats you’re expecting on time. Scratches will be accommodated with a full refund up until the Wednesday before the GoR (more on scratch deadlines later).

Best wishes,
Conor