[CUCBC Captains] Cambridge Spring Regatta this Sunday- Requests for notices of row-throughs

Lianne Stanford ls.rowing at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:11:28 BST 2022

 ALL CUCBC clubs and Captains,

We are hosting the Cambridge Spring Regatta on Sunday.  It's a record entry
and it will be a full day of racing from 10AM  to 7:30 PM.
If you would like a row through between 10am and 7pm please email us on
regatta at cambridge99.org and let us know what time you would like to be at
Green Dragon and also at the Plough Pub (on return).  We will then suggest
timings based on the timings of the 11 divisions we have racing. We will
also notify marshals so they can get you to the front of the cue, and
minimise your waiting time.

Also, just prior to the event, say from about 8:00, a sculler and support
bank party will be laying buoys under the railway bridge.  Because this is,
by definition, in the middle of the river, the sculler may not be on the
correct side of the river.  Please be vigilant in this area. There will be
marshals there to support him, so you will be notified from the bank as
needed. They are planning on laying 8 buoys.

Kind Regards,
Lianne Stanford
Cambridge '99 RC