[CUCBC Captains] Lents 2022- Start order, GoR, Scratch Deadlines

Luke Pattison luke at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 17 17:47:23 GMT 2022

Dear Captains,

Division times for next Friday’s Getting-On Race can now be viewed at https://www.cucbc.org/lents/gor <https://www.cucbc.org/lents/gor>.

Please find attached detailed information for competing crews, which includes marshalling instructions - please ensure all coxes and bank parties have read these instructions carefully, these can also be accessed through the Getting-On race webpage.

If your crew needs to swap divisions, you must find a crew from another division to swap with, as we’re pushing the limits of how many crews we can run in each division. Swaps will need to be confirmed by both clubs concerned via email to committee at cucbc.org <mailto:committee at cucbc.org> before 5pm on Thursday 24th February.

Best wishes,

Luke