[CUCBC Captains] Cambridge Autumn Regatta Sept 12th- entries close 3rd Sept

Lianne Stanford ls.rowing at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 11:22:53 BST 2021

All,
We hope that this email finds you well?

We are writing to invite you to the Cambridge Autumn Regatta on Sunday 12th
September. The regatta is hosted by Cambridge ‘99 RC and is the only BR
regatta on the River Cam. On the day there will be 550m of side-by-side
downstream racing. The regatta is run on the Long Reach and stake boats are
under the new foot bridge. Boat rental is available by prior arrangement.
In addition to racing, there will be a good variety of food, drink and kit
at stands available to purchase on the Regatta field, at Fen Ditton
Meadows. We have worked very hard to ensure that the regatta is COVID aware
and compliant with BR recommendations and welcome you to join us.

Entries will be closing on BROE2 on the 3rd September at 6pm. Doubling up
of equipment and competitors is permitted, but please notify the organisers
in BROE2 of such occurrences.

For more information please visit our website here:

 www dot cambridge99 dot org/autumn-regatta
<http://www.cambridge99.org/spring-regatta> where you can click on the
link to download the poster.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on: regatta at
cambridge99.org <regatta at cambridge99.org>

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,
Lianne Stanford
Cambridge '99 RC Regattas Chair

*Cambridge ‘99 RC - Success is Labour's Reward*