[CUCBC Captains] Trailering for Pembroke

Bence Kovacs captain at pembrokecollegeboatclub.com
Sun Aug 29 18:34:24 BST 2021

Dear all,

PCBC is planning on going for a training camp in Wimbleball between the
20th and the 27th of September. Sadly we are a trailer short to get our
boats there. We are looking for someone who would be able to get our
boats to the training site and back either on the date or the day
before, and get them back to Cambridge afterwards. If you know anyone
who would be able to help us out, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks and eternal gratitude,

Bence

--

Bence Kovacs
PCBC Captain 2021-2022
/captain at pembrokecollegeboatclub.com
<mailto:captain at pembrokecollegeboatclub.com>
Pembroke College Boat Club | Sponsored by King and Spalding
<http://pembrokecollegeboatclub.com/>
/