[CUCBC Captains] Downing Eliminator Launch Party - 24th November 9PM

A.P. Fellows apf36 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 11 13:34:56 GMT 2017

Dear all,

I hope you have had a positive start to your rowing season.

I also hope that the document i sent out was shared amongst your coaching
staff. Please do let me know if it was useful and where I/we can provide
you with more information.

In the meantime i would appreciate you sharing the following link with your
female athletes. It is a sign up sheet to participate in some sessions at
Goldie, yes we will do some distance on the ergo but it will include
coaching and an opportunity to ask questions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l8Eh6ZTV8eMlmPietLihQZNIzn7SDB3WPB0mo9bcD5c/edit?usp=sharing

*Objectives of the sessions*
Provide you with some Technical focuses to improve your rowing
Give insight into what you need to do over the year if you want to Trial
next year and provide you with the help if this is something you might want
to do.

*Location: *Goldie Boat House - Please enter using the side door. Ring the
bell if it is closed.
*Times:* session times found on the sign up sheet
*Dates:* 16th, 23rd and 30th November (you can come to one or more sessions)

Look forward to meeting you.

Good luck to all those competing in Queens Ergs.

Regards

Paddy

--
Patrick Ryan