[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairn Cup - Row Zambezi Exhibition Row

Charlotte Jackson - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2017 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 19:31:42 GMT 2017

Dear All,

Could you please forward the following on to anyone in your club who may be
interested.

Magdalene Boat Club are looking for a cox for one of our senior men's coxed
fours which will be racing in the Fairbairn Cup on 1st December.

We are looking for coxes in statu pupillare with senior college level
coxing experience or higher who are willing to do 3 or 4 outings a week
between now and 1st December, as well as racing in the Fairbairn Cup itself
on the 1st December.

We are able to offer compensation up to £50 a week for the right individual
- please contact James Richardson (Captain of Boats) on
james at magdaleneboatclub.co.uk if you are interested.

Best wishes,
James Richardson

MBC Captain of Boats 2017-18