[CUCBC Captains] Chesterton Rowing Club - rowers and coxes wanted!

Michael Prior-Jones michael at randominformation.co.uk
Mon Jun 12 20:19:03 UTC 2017

Dear Captains,

I’d like to wish you all the best of luck for Mays, and would ask that you circulate the following to your members, particularly those who are completing their studies this summer and planning to stay in Cambridge. Thank you!
Chesterton Rowing Club is looking for coxes and experienced male rowers to join our friendly club.

We are serious about competing but don’t take ourselves too seriously - pints are more common than protein shakes after our outings. Our M1 schedule has three outings a week and our M2 two, with some bonus outings in the run up to bumps. As a small club, there’s very little between you and joining our best boats.

Our very reasonable membership fees include use of our boats and ergs. You’d be very welcome to come down for a couple of trial outings before joining up. Our membership year runs until December, so you’re not going to be paying for a whole year if you join up.

Please contact menscaptain at chestertonrowingclub.org or get in touch via Facebook (search for Chesterton Rowing Club). You can find more details at http://www.chestertonrowingclub.org/membership/ <http://www.chestertonrowingclub.org/membership/>
Currently our women’s rowing side is oversubscribed, but do check in with us later in the year if you’re interested. We are, however, very keen to hear from any coxes.

Best regards,

Mike Prior-Jones
Club Captain, Chesterton RC