[CUCBC Captains] Reminder for Newnham Shortcourse!

Regatta NCBC ncbc.regattasec at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 10:05:30 GMT 2017

Good afternoon,

I have a Spanish group of 56 people that would like to do a rowing activity in Cambridge. Basically they would like to rent the boats and row over the river for a few hours.
This would be either the 20th, 21st or 22nd September 2017. Do you think this is something we can arrange for them please?

Thanks so much for letting me know.

Kind regards,

Esther Fonoll
Project Manager

WEDGEWOOD BRITAIN
a 15 Dock Street, London E1 8JN, UK
t +44 (0)20 7265 7000     f +44 (0)20 7265 7070
e esther at wedgewood.co.uk<mailto:esther at wedgewood.co.uk>
w www.wedgewood.co.uk<http://www.wedgewood.co.uk/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D27311.61D20DC0]JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!  [cid:image002.png at 01D27311.61D20DC0] <https://www.facebook.com/WedgewoodDMC>

Wedgewood DMC group has offices in... the UK, FRANCE, GERMANY, SPAIN, BRAZIL, SOUTH AFRICA, and the USA

P AS A CONSIDERATION TO THE ENVIRONMENT - PLEASE ONLY PRINT THIS EMAIL IF NECESSARY
This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named addressee only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged and protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your system. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses although we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred by way of this e-mail.