[CUCBC Captains] Agenda for Captains' Meeting

Charlie Prior charlie at cucbc.org
Sat Jan 21 00:02:23 GMT 2017

Dear Captains,

I'm pleased to announce that invitations to trial for the Cambridge
University Lightweight Rowing Club are now open for oarsmen and coxes for
the 2017/18 season. I'd be very grateful if you could pass this email on to
your athletes.

I've attached our letter to trialists detailing the format of our
development program during Easter term along with our Development Camp
after May Bumps. I will be sending further details with dates and times to
anyone signing up to the following link:

https://goo.gl/forms/abOVL8LlpeC4IsGj1

We will be holding an introductory sculling course on the 22/23rd April and
holding a meeting for all those interested in trialling on the 24th April.
We hope that sending this information out now will allow for students
interested in the 'Learn to Scull' weekend to plan accommodation in
advance.

Thank you for your continued support,

Kind Regards,

Dan

--
*Dan Janes* - Head Coach

E:   coach at culrc.org

W:  www.culrc.org

T:   07799 771477

twitter.com/culrc | flickr.com/photos/culrc | facebook.com/culrc
<http://www.robroyboatclub.org.uk/>

and Beko

*http://www.vanke.com/en/about.aspx <http://www.vanke.com/en/about.aspx>*