[CUCBC Captains] Darwin College Rowing Week Plans for Saturday

Darragh Coffey darwin.men at cucbc.org
Tue Aug 11 11:56:50 BST 2015

Hello all,

I hope the summer is treating you well.

As you know we are running our annual summer rowing event this week.

We are hoping to culminate on Saturday with some short races on the reach
prior to a Barbecue back in Darwin College Gardens.

At the moment we are looking for the most suitable time at which we could
hold these races. If any of your clubs have any trips planned for Saturday
I'd be really grateful if you could indicate the time(s) at which you
intend to be on the water.

I know this Saturday is Oxford regatta so that should limit the numbers on
the Cam but any indications you can give me would be really helpful.

Kindest regards,

D. Coffey
Men's Captain 2015/16,
Darwin College Boat Club.