[CUCBC Captains] MCR Boats for Cambridge Autumn Regatta

Rachel Franks rcf42 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Aug 16 15:52:41 BST 2015

Hello all,

We'd just like to send a reminder about the rowing week that we will be
running next week. We've had a great response so far, so thank you for
circulating the details to your members. The last day to sign up is
tomorrow, so if there's any one in your club that may be interested We'd be
grateful if you could let them know.

Details as follows:

We’re kicking off on Saturday the 8th of August with a pub crawl (starting
at 1900 at the Red Bull on Barton Road -the more the merrier), and will
finish our week of rowing with a BBQ on the Darwin Island on Saturday the 15
th. The preliminary full program can be found below.  Costs are £7 pp,
mainly to cover the BBQ.

The event is open to all: experienced rowers, those who’ve been wanting to
try rowing, coxes etc. More information can be shortly be found on our
website (www.dcbcrowing.wordpress.com) or via our Facebook page (Darwin
College Boat Club), our sign-up sheet can be found here: http://goo.gl
/forms/SYvRZaLAOI.

Day

What?

Saturday 8 August

Pub Crawl (7pm at the Red Bull, Barton Road)

Sunday 9 August

Induction (2:30pm)

Monday 10 August

Morning outing (7am) & evening outing (6pm)

Tuesday 11 August

Morning outing & evening outing

Wednesday 12 August

Morning outing & evening outing

Thursday 13 August

Morning outing & evening outing

Friday 14 August

Morning outing & evening outing

Saturday 15 August

Racing & BBQ

Could we kindly ask you to again circulate this to your members as a
reminder. Yet again, we are fully aware that some clubs have their own
summer training programme, and in no way would want to interfere with these!

See you on the river,

Hannah and Darragh