[CUCBC Captains] HORR Transport

Magdalene Captain magdalene.captain at cucbc.org
Sat Mar 8 20:42:15 GMT 2014

Hello Tom,

Would you please be kind enough to "ping" this e-mail to the CAPTAINS of the
various Cambridge University Colleges. I have also copied the CAPTAINS but
it may bounce back as it did previously.

Many thanks for all your help.

Best regards,

Jimmy

Dear Rowing Colleague,

In case it has slipped your mind can I respectfully remind you that the
Alton Spring Head is just under 3 weeks away - 22nd March 2014.

I can confirm that Alton Water is "FLOOD FREE" and very full, looking serene
and majestic. There are  changing rooms with showers and lashings of hot
water.

There is also a cafe "The Servery" in the Water Sports Centre where you can
purchase hot food and drinks.

All you need to do is complete the BR on-line entry form and post it to me
with your cheque. Details are on the poster.

Further details of plans etc can be viewed on our website
www.altonrowingclub.com

We do hope you can join us.

Best regards,

Jimmy Jewell