[CUCBC Captains] Early Morning Noise
tom at cucbc.org
Thu Mar 6 11:34:46 GMT 2014
We hope everyone enjoyed their Boat Club Dinners and has fully recovered by
Notes and a fines from Saturday are below.
*Notes from the Umpires*
- Thanks to everyone who has competed, supported, umpired or marshalled
this week. We hope everyone has enjoyed this term's races and we hope to
see you all again for the Mays.
- Caius M1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Caius M2 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Caius M2 - Failure to concede - £25
- Christ's M2 - Failure to clear - £30
- Corpus Christi W1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Corpus Christi W1 - Swapped cox for incompetent rower - Coxing lessons
- Corpus Christi M2 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
- Downing M1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Downing M2 - Public urination - £80
- Hughes Hall M1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Jesus W1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Robinson M1 - Swapped cox for incompetent rower - Coxing lessons
- Robinson W1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Selwyn M2 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Trinity Hall W1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Wolfson W1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Pembroke - Failure to provide marshal - £15
- Hughes Hall/Lucy Cavendish W1 - Bank party collecting greenery before
the start cannon - Lend umpires your time machine for May Bumps
- Magdalene - Having kit so terrible it inspired random spectators to
shout "Go on, bump them! They've got stupid leggings!" - Row all of May
Bumps in fancy dress
- Unidentified umpire - Radio message consisting entirely of "erm" -
Volunteer to demonstrate bad radio protocol at next umpire's briefing
To appeal any fine please email Dr Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (
seniortreasurer at cucbc.org) within 48 hours of this email.
See you all in the Mays!
CUCBC Honorary Secretary
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Captains