[CUCBC Captains] Queens' Ergs - deadline for entires 30th October

L. Tate lt322 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Oct 21 23:47:40 BST 2012

Dear Captains

I urge you to check the following information very very carefully. I have
been checking my email a lot to make sure I haven't missed anything on
this. If you think any of this information is wrong email me ASAP tongiht!!!

The following scratches have been received:

*M2 division:*
Christ's M2
King's M3

*W1 division*
Selwyn W1

*W2 division*
St Catherine's W2

The following races will therefore not run and the remaining crew will not
need to turn up on the given day:

Race 2-R1-6 affecting Queen's M2 on Tuesday
Race 2-QF-3 affecting Queen's M2 on Thursday

Race 4-QF-4 affecting Trinity Hall W1 and St Catherine's W1 on Tuesday

Race 5-SF-2 affecting Downing W2 on Monday

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary