[CUCBC Captains] 2012 Novice Coxes' talk

Mat Bryan coxing at cucbc.org
Mon Oct 22 11:11:34 BST 2012

Dear Captains

A gentle reminder that entries for Uni IVs have to be in by the end of
tomorrow. The entry system will close at 23:45.

This is also the deadline for the entry fees (£25 per crew) and for payment
of last term's bills.

Cheques should be payable to Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs and
then sent to me at Robinson College. If you're going to UMS them please
send them today!

I hope to have a pigeon hole full of cheques when I get home from the lab
tomorrow plus I really don't want to have to spend this weekend chasing you
all with emails!

All the best

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary