[CUCBC Captains] Location for CUWBC meeting

Elizabeth Polgreen ep330 at cam.ac.uk
Thu May 20 13:11:17 BST 2010

Dear Captains,

As you may have seen already, the start order for Mays and the list of
crews needing to row the Getting-on Race is now available on the
website.

The Getting-on Race will take place on Friday 4th June, with mixed
divisions going off at 5pm and 6pm.

These are arranged so that they will hopefully not conflict with exams
as much as possible. If you wish to request a particular division for
you crew, please feel free to do so, but obviously this can only be
worked around to a certain extent so to have roughly even numbers of
crews in both divisions.

As this clashes with the evening hours, we will do as previous years
and have a combined mens/womens hour from the end of the GoR until
8pm.

If you are eligible to go over the lock, it will be fine to row
through between divisions, but please let me know in advance so that I
know who to expect, and be aware that you'll have to follow marshals
instructions.

We will need a few people to help out with running the race - if you
could help umpire the Getting-on Race - please email me at
julian[at]cucbc.org.

Many thanks,

Julian

CUCBC Webteam