[CUCBC Captains] Trailering to Peterborough Regatta

Churchill Captain churchill.captain at cucbc.org
Fri May 21 23:34:58 BST 2010

Dear all,

We still need a few more people for umpiring Mays - if you are
available and willing, please fill out the online form with your
availabilities. Help is especially needed for the W2 division and the
divisions either side of that, and the top divisions on the Saturday.

The form is available at: http://www.cucbc.org/mays/umpires .

We will also need some help umpiring the Getting-on Race - if you can
help with this, please email me at julian[at]cucbc.org.

Please could you pass this message around your clubs.

Many thanks,

Julian

CUCBC Webteam