[CUCBC Captains] At the end of a long day...

Ian Thompson seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 21 22:56:13 GMT 2008

Dear All,

The attached document is important to us.  It is a call for comment on the
forthcoming review of the Conservators' mooring policy on the river.  The
parts of particular interest to us relate to the  mooring at Midsummer and
at Riverside.  I understand that this has been sent to College Bursars, but
it might get stuck there.

The deadline for responses is 14 March (ie the last day of Term) and it
would be good if every club could send in a response - even better if the
club, senior treasurer, boatman and college did so.  If we are to  have
influence in changing the current mooring policy, now is the time to do
something.  If we don't, we will only have ourselves to blame if things stay
as they are, or mooring is extended even further than at present.

Please read the paper and respond to the Cam Conservators (
river.manager at camconservators.org.uk) by 14 March.

Cheers,

Ian

--