[CUCBC Contacts] Racking Space

E. George eg405 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 8 15:25:11 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am the President of the Lucy Cavendish Boat Club, and we are currently
looking for a racking space for our novice boat.

Currently, we are storing it outside with the permission of the Boatman
from where we normally boat. This, however, is not a long term solution
and we would like to keep it somewhere more permanent.

I realize that space is tight in all the boathouses but if you know of
anything that might be/will soon be available, please contact me.

Thank you - any help would really be appreciated,

Elinor George
LCCBC President