[CUCBC Coxes] River Restriction at Logan's Way

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Mon Jan 23 13:32:23 GMT 2017

Dear all,

Please see the message below from Bill Key of the CRA, regarding a temporary obstruction at the new CRA boathouse (beside the Combined Churchill, King's, Selwyn, Leys boathouse).

CUCBC do no propose to introduce any special restrictions during this obstruction, but we ask Captains in particular to ensure all coxes are aware and take extra care in this area.

The obstruction will be in place from Monday 30th January to Wednesday 1st February, and could reach up to 2.5m out from the bank.

Best wishes,
Conor