[CUCBC Coxes] Michell and Pegasus Cups 2015-16

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Tue Jun 28 15:23:48 BST 2016

Dear all

On behalf of the CUCBC committees, it is my great pleasure to announce that the 2015-16 Michell Cup, awarded for the best overall performance on the river during the academic year was awarded to Hughes Hall/Lucy Cavendish.

The 2016 Pegasus Cup, awarded to the best performing club in the May Bumps, was awarded to Corpus Christi.

The final ranking for the Michell Cup can be found at:

http://www.cucbc.org/michell_cup/2016

And for the Pegasus Cup at:

http://www.cucbc.org/pegasus_cup/2016

I wish you all a good summer (despite the present weather) and the best of luck to those clubs competing in the summer regattas.

Best wishes
Dan

--
Dr Dan Wilkins