[CUCBC Coxes] May Bumps Saturday Fines

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Fri Jun 24 14:26:03 BST 2016

Dear all

First of all, my apologies for the delay in sending this out.

On behalf of the CUCBC Committees and the Chief and Deputy Chief Umpires, I would like to thank you all for a great weeks racing and extend my congratulations to Lady Margaret for winning the Men’s Headship and to Downing for retaining the Women’s Headship.

The results of the Mitchell and Pegasus Cups will be announced shortly.

Please find below the list of fines from Saturday’s racing. There are a number of clubs vying for top position of the naughty list this year it seems!

Due to the lateness of us sending these out, I will allow 7 days from today for appeals of Saturday’s fines to be lodged in case any of you are away and don’t get this e-mail immediately.

I hope you all have a good summer and the best of luck to those clubs competing at Henley/Henley Quals and the summer regattas.

Best wishes
Dan

—
Fines

ARU - Failure to Provide Marshal - £15
ARU - Failure to Provide Marshal - £30
ARU - Failure to Provide Marshal - £45
Caius W1 - Excess Bank Party (3rd offence) - £60
Caius W1 - Excess Bank Party (4th offence)  - £75
Caius W1 - Ignoring Umpire’s Instructions - £30
Caius - Failure to provide Marshal (fourth offence) - £60
Caius - Failure to Provide Marshal (fifth offence) - £60
Christ’s W2 - Failure to Clear - £75
Christ’s - Failure to Provide Marshal (second offence) - £30
Churchill M1 - Obstructing Umpire - £50
Churchill W2 - Abusive Language from Bank Party - £50
Clare M4 - Early Celebration - £30
Clare W3 - Failure to Clear - £30
Clare Hall W1 - Early Celebration - £20
Corpus Christi - Failure to Provide Marshal (second offence) - £30
Corpus Christi - Failure to Provide Marshal (third offence) - £45
Darwin W1 - Excessive Bank Party - £30
Darwin M1 - Very Late to Marshalling - £40
Darwin M2 - Dangerous Coxing - £30
Downing M3 - Excessive Bank Party - £30
Emmanuel W3 - Excessive Bank Party - £30
Emmanuel - Failure to Provide Marshal (second offence)- £30
First & Third M1 - Public Urination - £80
First &Third M1 - Foul Language - £30
First & Third W2 - Excessive Bank Party - £30
First & Third W2 - Excessive Bank Party (second offence) - £45
First & Third M4 - Dangerous Failure to Concede - £75 + Disqualification of Cox
Homerton M1 - Excessive Bank Party - £30
Homerton M2 - Late Concession - £30
Homerton W2 - Excessive Bank Party (first offence) - £30
Homerton W2 - Excessive Bank Party (second offence) - £45
Homerton W2 - Excessive Bank Party (third offence) - £45
Homerton - Failure to Provide Marshal (second offence) - £30
Homerton - Failure to Provide Marshal (third offence) - £45
Hughes Hall/Lucy Cavendish W2 - Excessive Bank Party - £30
Hughes Hall M1 - Excessive Bank Party - £30
Hughes Hall M1 - Excessive Bank Party (second offence) - £45
Jesus M2 - Early Celebration - £20
Jesus M2 - Dropped Bung No Advantage - £15
Jesus M3 - Dangerous Coxing - £50
Jesus - Failure to Provide Marshal - £15
LMBC M1 - Failure to Hold it up on Bumping - £40
LMBC M1 - Early Celebration - £75
LMBC M1 - Obstructing Umpire - £30
LMBC M2 - Early Celebration - £30
LMBC M2 - Attempting to Overtake the Queue - £20
LMBC - Failure to Provide Marshal (second offence) - £30
LMBC - Failure to Provide Marshal (third offence) - £45
Magdalene W1 - Excess Bank Party (first runner) - £30
Magdalene W1 - Excess Bank Party (second runner) - £45
Magdalene W1 - Obstructing Umpire - £30
Newnham - Failure to Provide Marshal - £15
Pembroke W1 - Excess Bank Party (first offence) - £30
Pembroke W1 - Excess Bank Party (second offence) - £45
Pembroke W1 - Ignoring Umpire’s Instructions - £30
Pembroke W1 - Obstructing Umpire - £50
Pembroke W2 - Failure to Clear - £30
Pembroke W3 - Early Celebration - £20
Peterhouse W1 - Stopped Rowing Upon Being Bumped - £50
Queens’ W1 - Early Celebration - £20
Queens’ M4 - Stopped Rowing Upon Being Bumped - £40
Selwyn M1 - Failure to Clear - £50
Wolfson W1 - Failure to hold it up on Bumping - £75
Wolfson - Failure to Provide Marshal - £15

--
Dr Dan Wilkins
Senior Treasurer

E-mail: dan at cucbc.org