[CUCBC Coxes] St Radegund W1 (blades in 2013) wants you on the Tideway, 30.03.14!

Elisabeth Winkelmann elisabeth.winkelmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 15:50:25 GMT 2014

Dear All,

Our wonderful cox Lizzie Bennett (Peterhouse), who coxed us to a resounding
"up five" break into Division1 of the 2013 Town Bumps, won't be able to cox
us in the
http://www.vestarowing.co.uk/events/vesta-veterans-head-of-the-river

*Are you free on the 30th of March 2014, and keen to have another
opportunity to cox on the tideway?*

The race starts at 10.30 and we will be boating from the Civil Service
Boathouse near Barnes Bridge - if you are coxing your college crew in the
Head of the River the day before and would like to stay in London
overnight, we would consider paying for a hotel room for you. If not, you
can come in a car with us and we will find another way of recompensing you.

We are a very friendly, disciplined and experienced crew.
Hope to hear from you  soon!
Elisabeth