[CUCBC Coxes] Bumps umpires - more needed!

CUCBC Events events at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 19 23:15:51 GMT 2014

Dear all,

With less than a week to go until the start of bumps, we are still short of
umpires for some divisions. On Wednesday and Friday in particular, we do
not currently have enough volunteers to safely run all the races.

If you have umpired before, please sign up now - we need you! If you are a
member of a crew or captain of a club with a boat that has now
unfortunately had to scratch from bumps, please consider doing a few
umpiring slots or asking others within these crews if they would be
interested. Umpiring is great fun and also gets you a free dinner the week
after bumps! You only need experience of racing in two sets of bumps to
umpire.

Sign up here: http://www.cucbc.org/lents/umpires/signup

Thanks,

Philip Garsed