[CUCBC Coxes] Help needed for next CWL

Matt Pooley matt.pooley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:57:20 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I have been asked by the Masters Women at Star Club for some help finding a
cox for the final leg of the Cambridge Winter League on Sunday 2nd March.

I am aware that most of you will be planning extreme hangovers on that
morning, but if you are keen for some experience coxing non-College crews
who are used to rowing on a river much straighter than the Cam, let me know
and I will put you in touch.

There are 3 competitive 8+s boating from Emma and racing in divs 1, 2 and
4, but any help you can offer will be very welcome.

Many thanks in advance, and good luck in the Lents!

Matt