[CUCBC Coxes] Fancy a Free Drink?

J. Tham jt434 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 09:29:44 BST 2013

Dear Coxswain

My name is Jonny and I am Captain of Pembroke Boat Club. I am trying to
arrange a training camp before the start of term (beginning next Monday,
15th). However, we are a little short on coxes. If you fancy getting back
on the water next week and you wouldn't mind helping out another boatclub,
please get in touch (jt434 at cam.ac.uk OR
captain at pembrokecollegeboatclub.com).

Although we would not be able to pay you in money, we would repay you with
gratitude... although chocolates and booze will also be handed out if
gratitude is not enough. On top of this I hope to be organising some social
events with the Pembroke Women's Captain; you would, naturally, be one of
the guests of honour!

Hope you had a good Easter! All the best

Jonny