[CUCBC Coxes] Champs Eights Head - Sunday 13th May 2012 - AMENDED CLOSING DATE

Lesley Corbett lesley at corbettfamily.com
Fri May 11 00:30:40 BST 2012

Hi Captains/Secretaries

As Bedford Regatta has unfortunately been cancelled on Saturday we are getting many requests to take part in the Champs Eights Head instead.

Under the circumstances we have decided to accept late entries up until 10am on Saturday 12th so that all get the chance to race this weekend..

The final draw will be posted at 6pm on Saturday on our website.

All those crews that have already  requested to take part have been added to the provisional draw today.

Please enter late crews online:

http://champs.aci-net.co.uk/register.cgi?event=1

Please note that Div 1 is full.

Thank you