[CUCBC Coxes] 2013 CUBC trialists

Steve Trapmore steve at cubc.org.uk
Thu Jun 14 15:38:03 BST 2012

Dear Captains, Boatmen and Coxswains,

I will be holding a meeting for all potential 2013 CUBC trialists at 1600hrs
on Monday 18th June at the Goldie Boat House. Please could you pass this
invitation on to any of your members - athletes and coxes - who are thinking
about trialling next year.

The meeting will be approximately 30 minutes. I will outline key dates,
training schedules and support that we will provide throughout the summer.

It has been exciting watching the first couple of days of the Mays. There
are some excellent athletes racing who definitely have the potential to make
the CUBC squad next year. It is not out of reach. Please encourage your
members to come to the meeting to find out more about the opportunity race
Oxford at the 2013 BNY Mellon Boat Race.

Best of luck for the last few days of racing in the Mays.

Best,
Steve

Steve Trapmore MBE
Chief Coach