[CUCBC Coxes] wanted: coxes for Caius W2 and W3

Barbara A.J. Lechner caius.women at cucbc.org
Tue Jan 31 23:07:35 GMT 2012

To any keen coxes,

Caius Boat Club are in need of coxes for our W2 and W3 boats. The positions
will entail approximately three or four sessions per week, and will include
specific coaching for the coxes who take the positions. We'll ensure that
your personal skills develop with regards to coxing and leadership. W2 won
their division in their last race (Winter H2H), and both crews have a
promising outlook for future races.

To find out more about coxing one of our lovely crews please get in touch.

Barbara Lechner (bajl2)