[CUCBC Coxes] Help over the summer?

Sue Sutcliffe sue.sutcliffe99 at btinternet.com
Thu May 12 22:06:42 BST 2011

Hello

We are a lovely bunch of Masters C/D lady rowers from X-Press Boat Club.
Most of us have been rowing for a good few years - so we know how to row, and we
know the Cam.

We are looking for a cox over the summer and wonder if there's anyone who can
help?

We go out Saturday mornings around 9am - followed by coffee at Tyska's...& we
buy fo rthe cox :-)

If we are fortunate enough to find a cox for the summer, we'd like to add in a
mid week outing - time and day for all to agree.

We'd appreciate any offers. Please feel free to call if you'd like to know more.

Many thanks,
Sue
H: 01223 874 008
M: 07762 375 097