[CUCBC Coxes] Stay on your side!

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Wed May 11 11:37:54 BST 2011

Hi all

Just a gentle reminder to stay on your die of the river, particularly when warming up in the early morning period, as there will be other crews (including town crews and scullers) returning from their outings as you push off.

As we get closer to the Mays, more crews will be practicing race pieces, particularly coming upstream from Baitsbite to Chesterton. Please stay on your side, take care when overtaking other crews and give-away to crews coming upstream - we don't want to see any nasty accidents. Also, when doing a piece (this may sound obvious) - watch where you are going and stop if you need to!

Cheers
Dan

--
Dan Wilkins