[CUCBC Coxes] Election Final Call

Mark Stringer coxing at cucbc.org
Thu May 28 09:57:43 BST 2009

Dear Coxes,

We are 4 days from when applications close for the Coxing Rep. position on
the CUCBC committee (Closes this coming Sunday evening).  I still have zero
applications.

A final call therefore for someone to stand as Coxing Rep.

As previously said, the main functions are:

Give novice coxing talk at the start of Michealmas to all novice coxes and
LBOs.

Deliver the pre-bumps safety talk for coxes in Lent and May term.

Deal with coxing related queries as they come in.

Help with general running of the committee.

If you want more information about what the role entails, drop me an email
ASAP!

Thanks,

Mark

CUCBC Coxing Rep