[CUCBC Coxes] Election and Spinning

Mark Stringer coxing at cucbc.org
Sun May 24 22:45:09 BST 2009

Hi Everyone,

Two things I need to convey:

1)       I've still had no applications for the coxing representative
position.  It's your chance to have an input on how things run and try to
fix the things that you don't like.  Please give it some thought and email
me if you have any questions.  Manifestos should reach me by next Sunday.

2)       Spinning points:  You should only be spinning at three locations on
the river;  The Penny Ferry, the blue posts at the bottom of the reach, and
at the lock.  Spinning at any other point is dangerous, simply because at
this point of term, there are going to be lots of crews doing full pressure
pieces.  If you are spinning in an unexpected location, expect an accident
so please wait till you are in one of the spinning zones before you turn
around.

Thanks,

Mark

CUCBC Coxing Rep.